26 August 2014

My Fable 2 Queen

    Well hey! I'm a dork and wanted to share a piece of my Fable 2 character. I've been replaying the Fable games for the first time in some years, and it's been fun. :) Probably, my next posts will all be about my Fable characters, just 'cuz~

    So! I just got married. I wanted to own the Castle because this time I elected to marry an Aristocrat instead of a Gypsy like I have usually done on the past. This means I had to wait until Lucien was dealt with - which also means Donald (my Aristocrat) did not get assassinated by Lucien's men (yeah, I remember that tidbit from previous gameplay >.> ). So end-of-game, I get married. We currently have a daughter, Hannah, named in honor of mah bestie, Hammer. Yeah, I'm just sentimental like that.

    Anyway, while mingling with Aristocrats, I typically don Noble Lady clothing. Dyed with Swarthy Revenge Indigo Blue and Shiner dyes:


    After having lost my dog, Dark Mousey (<--yes, I'm a D.N.Angel fan), lost my friends, lost my mentor, and having forsaken Rose (sister who was murdered in the beginning, for non-players reading this) and my beloved dog to instead bring back all of Albion's (the world) loved ones who were killed because of Lucien's plans...I decided my character deserved as proper a wedding dress as possible, even though it's not part of the game. :/

    I bought a new Noble Lady ensemble:


    You see why I dyed it? I mean, it's not bad. Just not mah thang. I did the first dye job because royal colors just screamed "Noble" to me more than this scheme. Plus I like being different. :)

    I dyed it again, this time with Kilowhite and Liquid Gold dyes to create her wedding dress, combination Queen dress. Because I am now Queen:


    I had also dyed my characters hair white, but liked her natural Blonde hair with this better (my character is a Saint, basically, thus the Blonde hair and Halo - which actually bothers me a bit, but I won't rant about that stereotype right now). And so she's a blonde again~ For now.

    Anyway, I like her wedding dress, and I decided to make it a Queen dress because I realized I now match My Donald, as I've nicknamed him, quite perfectly:


    So, that's my character as a Queen. A married Queen with a daughter and a rockin' Noble Lady ensemble, if I say so myself. :) And Donald is a flirty NPC, so that's nice.

Have a great one! I'll post her adventurer look next, I think.

Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment