06 March 2013

Well. Squiggly Lines.

    I. I am highly displeased at the moment, dear reader. I had a HUGE Blog post in drafts that I was working on for about an hour and a half AND due to some complicated things I don't fully understand (and I'm an amateur computer geek!) lost the WHOLE FREAKING POST. GAH!!! I am not happy. Not one bit. However, I observed that I needed to make an update. So instead of a thought-out update talking about a favorite location and a beloved hobby inclusive of pictures . . . 

     I give you: Squiggly lines. That I did. Just now. Iiiin Microsoft Paint. Because I'm displeased. Here:


   Isn't that just so completely and incomparably exciting? Squiggly lines. Yup. It's one of those nights, dear reader, I apologize. =/

    ON a happier night: "TOMB RAIDER"!!!! :D :D :D :D I LOVE and ADORE this new game!!! <3 The only things I don't like about it is that the F-Bomb gets dropped pretty frequently. =/ It seems like a lot of these kinds of games that are otherwise amazing are including that in the dialogue a lot these days.... *sigh* But still. I LOVE it! :D <3

Have a fantastic day, dear reader. And I hope your night is much better than mine turned out to be. ;~;
-Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment