11 October 2011

Albino Preying Mantis..?

   Well hello! Anyone ever seen an Albino Preying Mantis?? Yeah, I'm not completely sure if I have either. But! I was looking through some of my old pictures from last year and came across a picture! Ha, imagine that...came across a picture while looking through pictures.... Why do people say that? Beats me. Because I say it too apparently. Anyway. I found a picture of a Preying Mantis that I seem to recall my Dad calling Albino. Looking at it though, it looks more tan than Albino.

    But it's pretty big as far as these guys go. Well, as far as I've seen I should say. There's probably bigger. Anyway. Putting up a picture to show. Who knows if it's Albino or not? Well, maybe someone looking at this will. I'm just saying it in general: Who knows? Not me! But it looks kinda pretty either way I think.

    OH! That reminds me. Whilst watching BBC's "Merlin" with my folks yesterday (season 3 finally came to Netflix!), one of the episodes had some Wyrmlings. Aka: BABY DRAGONS!!! Oh my goodness! They were so cute! I want one for a pet! Of course...it wasn't very cute that they were trying to kill Arthur.... But still! Baby Dragons! <3

    Right, here's that picture!
    Does it look Albino to any of you or does it just look tan? Maybe it's just me. Not that this is terribly important...but hey! When is anything I say, huh? :) Now then, I'm off to play some video games. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment