04 October 2011

It's Like A Hotdog For Vegetarians!

    Haha! Jane makes me laugh. :) First she taught me the proper, fast way of peeling carrots. That was like some miraculous discovery for me. Seriously. My life has been forever changed. *Tears of Joy* I love you, Jane!

    Anyway, I decided to do a "Bryn version" of a salad. A big fluffy piece of lettuce. Well, I guess lettuce isn't fluffy. But it's got the "WOO" shape to it. Like, ribbony? That's not even a word. Y'know, the squiggly shape it makes on the edges. It makes it look fluffy. So a piece of fluffy lettuce and 3 carrots that I had peeled myself after the all-knowing Jane taught me. *Grin*

    Anyway, at some point after finishing my carrots she was like, "Oh! You could use the lettuce and wrap it around a carrot! So that way you eat your lettuce. It'd be like a...a Vegetarian version of a hotdog!" ...Hee hee, very clever my friend!

    So we went to the fridge and pulled out a carrot real quick just for pictures. Yay! Please note, the picture with me in it...I usually have my hair looking prettier than that. ^^; Today was a Pajama day. We all have those, admit it.... >.> I'm not the only one.




No comments:

Post a Comment