29 April 2013

Spring~!

    Lovely morning, dear reader! ^_^ First, I must apologize for not updating for a while, again. Part of it is lack of motivation to update, and forgetting to update. Or just not having anything to really update about (it feels like my brain has been taking a vacation the last few weeks, honestly). But I thought I would just post some pictures I've taken in my yard of the Spring flowers. :D I love Spring! I love watching everything wake up or come to life each year. It's just so stunning and so incredible, and brings me an almost childlike joy. :) I love being out in nature, and just watching life blossoming. I love listening to the birds, watching the insects, smelling the flowers, laying in the grass, being out in the Sun. It brings me a very deep peace and happiness that I can't really describe. <3

    Anyway, so I've been photographing nature for about four years now. I get such joy out of being able to come back to these photos, and in sharing them so that everyone can see the beauty nature has to offer. :) These are the ones I've taken in my yard so far this year, I hope you enjoy them (some of them are a little on the blurry side, I apologize; my camera has been having on-off focusing issues):


















    I know they aren't super great shots, but...well, happy Spring. :D Remember to take a moment each day and see the beauty around you dear reader. :D

Have a magical day!
-Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment