13 October 2013

Chickens Whine For Grapes!

     So, me and Jo went to a nearby construction yard today to do a photo shoot. It was pretty awesome. :) I'll be posting some of the pictures from that shortly. But first! On our way out, there were some chickens that started gathering by the fence in their yard and whining at us from across the street. My parents had picked grapes here not too long (family friends, haha) and so I knew from what they had told me that the chickens were whining for the grapes. :D Me and Jo went over and fed them grapes. More specifically, Jo fed them, I recorded. ;) So...I shall now leave you with...*dramatic pause*...a video~ So now you all get to hear what I sound like! :D Aaand get to hear my accent...we don't pronounce the letter "T" where we are very often.... XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXG0Rbszz8Q

    I tried to attach the video, but it wouldn't work. So there is the link~ Hopefully the link works! Anyway. I thought they were cute. :D And we both thought they were hysterical. xD

Have a great evening, dear reader!
Love,
Bryn


No comments:

Post a Comment