06 October 2013

Happy October! [Pirate Costume Concept.]

    Well hey, everyone. :) So, happy [late] October! October is one of my favorite months. <3 Why? Because...Halloween! Halloween is very near and dear to my heart, and I will probably never outgrow costumes. XD This year, me and Jo are dressing as Pirates together. I have been toying around in my mind with some different ideas and finally settled on a concept last night. I want to do a feminine, somewhat modernized Pirate. That means pink, and that means lace. ;) I rather liked how my concept art turned out and wanted to share it. :D So, this is my costume goal:

Done in Microsoft Paint. :)

    And I know it is hard to tell, but she's holding her hat behind her back. :) So, that is pink lace on the bottom of the blouse, and white tights under the shorts and boots. Ahh...I am so excited. ^_^

    So...I will take a picture in that pose on Halloween to share the results. :D Let it be noted, though, that my figure does not look like that! But yes. I am excited. ^_^

    And ohh! The dinner I have planned! AH! :D Stoked! I absolutely, undeniably adore cooking for other people. So what I have planned is a complete hay day for me. :) I will be posting about that on/after Halloween. ;)

    Hope you are all having a wonderful October so far, and have fun making your October plans! :D Feel free to comment and tell about any fun costumes or plans you have in mind for Halloween! I love hearing about that sort of thing. ^_^

Have a lovely night, dear reader!
Love,
Bryn

2 comments:

  1. Impressive! That is going to look so awesome. I love October, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oh thank you! ^_^ I'm afraid the drawing looks a bit better than the actual costume.. XD And yay~! A fellow October lover~ ^_^ I hope you had a good Halloween and October! :D

      Delete