29 September 2013

Link From World in Words!

    Well...I am back after a brief disappearance. :) I will be making several posts fairly soon. After I am able to get some technical difficulties sorted out on my laptop again. XD I may have to start saving up for a new one. :( Sadly, since a lot of my life and work is attached to the laptop, I won't be posting much until I can figure something out there.

    In the meantime! I was researching various crystal eggs last week, and, during my searching into Onyx Eggs, stumbled across this post --> The Tale of Three Silk Traders and an Onyx Egg by "World in Words". I was laughing so hard! It is written so well, and, I believe, will guarantee you at least a smile, dear reader. ;) I was bordering on a bad mood when I read it and it lifted my spirits immediately and left me feeling cheerful for the rest of the day. :D

    So, here is your laugh and smile for the day! <3

Have a beautiful and adventurous day, dear reader!
Love,
Bryn

1 comment: