19 September 2013

NO!!!

(((WARNING: This post is more pointless than usual.)))

((27 August 2014: *giggle* Post from 19 September 2013 I apparently never posted! Fable 2 posts to come, bit I'm finding some older posts to post / finish and post too. :') This one made me laugh.))

    I had THE most horrifying dream last night! ;~; I dreamed that the gorgeously handsome Noctis Lucis Caelum had ZEVRAN'S VOICE for the English dub! No, no, NO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, BRAIN?! ;~; I woke up nearly in tears, I am not even kidding. I think Zevran's voice is cool and Zevran's voice is perfect for Zevran. But...I just...there are two game characters I adore almost equally. Fenris from Dragon Age 2 and Noctis from Final Fantasy Versus. Having one of them show up in a dream, I would expect it to be a pretty epic moment. AND THEN THAT VOICE RUINS IT. A godly face NEEDS a godly voice to match! Why did my brain do this to me? I really cannot say. But. If I must suffer.. ;)

    If you do not know what games I am being a geek over, dear reader - fear not! Click the name to see/hear Noctis in the Final Fantasy trailer (Japanese with English sub). [And thankfully the Japanese voice actor has an attractive enough voice to make me happy again~ Hee hee~] And click the name to hear Zevran talking in Dragon Age.

    ...You can see why I am upset, right?

Have happier dreaming than I did, dear reader~
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment