08 September 2013

Red Loli Coord~

    Well hi~ SO COMIC CON WAS AMAZING. <3 AIEE~!! <3 <3 BEST weekend of my life!! :D :D Anyway. I am properly exhausted from the weekend. So I won't be posting about Comic Con until tomorrow, probably. XD

    But for now, a short post. I have had this red Loli dress that I have been trying to figure out what to do for an outfit. I have also had this darling white Loli blouse that came with a skirt that is a button-up. I don't wear button-ups. >///> But I wear that skirt all of the time!

    Anyway, inspiration struck me yesterday morning when I realized my black Loli dress still needs to be washed...and so do my jeans.... BUT WAIT. I have my red dress!! And then I realized I could probably put my white blouse underneath, and not have to button it up all the way. And from there, it came together. :D I loved my outfit yesterday! :D

    So, this is my red Loli coord~



Me pretending to be cool. :)

    Yeah...not much point to this post, really. I was just excited that I was finally able to figure out what to do with these two items! :D

Have a wonderful night, dear reader, and I will post about Comic Con tomorrow. :D
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment