28 November 2013

Happy [Excessively LATE] Halloween~! (Part 1)

    Part 1...because, well, I'm too lazy to sit and think about the Halloween feast for a post right now. XD But I figured I should maybe post my Pirate costume. :) Honestly, this isn't completed yet. Jo wasn't able to complete hers (*tears*) so we decided to go as Pirates next year. XD I was looking forward to photoshooting her~ Her costumes are always incredible~! However, this gives me time to make a treasure chest for us to pose with next year. :) Anyway, I will be tweaking it. For example, I'm going to save up to get a pink underbust corset to use for the costume next year. Aaand probably for every day use. :) I'm thinking of this one, Gothic Lolita Under Bust Steel Boned Stiff Corset from Fanplusfriend Garden. Yup, I so~o just went there. x3 It is pink and has frill at the bottom, and has that criss-cross ribbon thing that I love but don't know the technical name for~<3 AHH. Really, anything Lolita is perfect. :D Anyway, I'll probably tweak some other things too. *shrug* But for putting this costume together 2 or 3 days before Halloween.. Okay. Purchasing the needed items 2 or 3 days before, and making it the night before. >///> It isn't too awful, just needs some tweaking. :)

    I will put the concept drawing first, and then the actual photo. Plus some additional ones~

As stated before, my figure doesn't actually look like that.. >///>

Ah...let it be noted that my feet are not actually that big. I found these boots at a thrift store and they were SO PERFECT for Pirate that I HAD to. Plus...they fit my calves just fine. Foot-wise, my toes barely touch the flat part. Anyway, I tried to imitate the pose of my concept art there. Mostly  got it. I will get it next year. xD By the way...I added a dagger...look to the side of my boot.... :)

Just 'cuz I thought this crop looked cool.

THAT DAGGER. It curves with my leg PERFECTLY to fit inside my boot. :D AND THE HANDLE IS SKULLS. AHHH. I kind of love my fake dagger treasure there, if you couldn't tell. ;)

    Aand that is my Pirate costume...draft. It is a draft. XD But the best part of it?

I wear this on a pretty regular basis. For lazing around the house, running to the store real quick, going to Wing Chun (until I can pay for a uniform ^^;; ), and over all just if I don't feel like dressing up or am having a day where wearing a loose shirt and tank top sounds nice and comfy. :) And the pink lace at the bottom helps me still feel feminine.


    Anyway. That is that. I'm actually going to post another post here in just a few minutes that is also fairly short. Some people observations. :) It has been a while since I've done a more serious post. I have several that have been in drafts for months, but...I just haven't found the time to finish them yet. *sigh* And I'm sorry it took so long to post about Halloween and say, "HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!" I'll post about the feast another day. :)

Have a comfy day, dear reader~<3
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment