09 December 2013

Thrift Shop Game "Fashion" Show. ;)

    So, last post, at some point I mentioned a Thrifting Game that me and my cousin enjoy playing. :) I will re-post what I said about it;

    My cousin and I love to go to the thrift shop and play this game. We find out each others' sizes for blouses, pants, dresses, and shoes. Then we each get separate shopping carts and go off for a while, putting together several of these ridiculous outfits for each other that are grotesquely mismatched...or just plain-old horrifying. XD And then we meet up at the changing rooms and give each other the outfits and enjoy the fashion show. ;) So much fun! And sometimes we'll find an article of clothing that we go, "Hey! That actually looks pretty good on me!" She found a cardigan and I found a blouse that way. :D Super fun! I imagine that could be a fun date-night too, but...well, we won't get into my date life. Or, lack-of date life. >///>

    After publishing my last post, I got to wishing I knew where some photos were that we took one time. And, funny enough, I stumbled across them straight away while looking for my brother's Pre-Engagement photos. :) They are from 2 years ago, but I still giggle whenever I look through them, and thought it would make a fun post. :D

    *DRUM-ROLL*












    There is just all sorts of gorgeous going on here. ;) Hee hee~! :D Anyway, so that is the Thrifting Game. Now, GO. GO HAVE FUN. It is demanded of you to make fun memories and laugh~ ^_^

Have an amazing day, dear reader! :D
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment