25 January 2012

Random Photo Edits ~

    Okay, so I mentioned in my previous post that my hair is starting to get reddish tints to it. I doubt it'll ever go completely red, maybe strawberry blonde if anything. But still, I felt curious: What if my hair was red?? And then I did a photo edit to goof-off just to see.
    But I kind of liked how it looks. So! I want to share. I'll post the original picture and the edit. I must say, I wouldn't look too bad as a red head. ^^ Anyway.


    Okay, and then this next one I call it my "Beetles inspired" picture. =3 It's pretty awesome. My mom thinks that I look like a Hippie here apparently.



    These next ones are ones done with some of my friends: Jane and Blake. Jane's is really just a contrast. Blake's is, well...she describes it as "Joker's wife" - haha!






    Haha, anyone else agree with Blake..? So the next one is done with a metal Faerie figurine I've had for a few years.




    Well that's pretty much it. Just because I felt like it. Have a great one - peace out! ^^

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! I have to agree that you would look great as a redhead. You are gorgeous as you are, though!

    I love the colors you did in the faerie edit.

    ReplyDelete