30 January 2013

Lolita. :)

   So I've always adored the Lolita style, and this past year I decided I was finally going to save up for an outfit or two. :D I was so stoked! I got my first one two days ago - and I just love it! <3 So I decided to do a Blog post about it, just 'cuz (partially because a few people keep asking me to). xD It's the dress and umbrella (which I'll be using as more of a parasol since I sunburn really easily and can't wear sunscreen due to allergies. o.o'' I thought it was a good idea, anyway.)

    I won't ramble too much about them right now, because I'm kinda tired. But I'll come edit the post a bit later when I'm more awake and tell about how much I LOVE these items. <3






   As I said, I'll come edit the post and talk a little bit more, when I'm more awake and inclined to think. ^^;;

   I started a new list off to the side; "Some Favorite Links" and provided a link to the site that I got these items off of. Milanoo.com - I love that site! :D Go take a look; they have a great selection of items anywhere from clothing to bedding, and the prices are also great. ^^

Take care!
-Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment