16 February 2012

Oh And My. I Just Remembered Names..!

    Okay, so...I just realized something terrible. I keep saying things like, "Oh, next post I'll talk about this or that" and then I never do. It's true. So, I'm going to prove myself wrong and post something I said I would. >.> Names. More specifically, code-names. Of people I will or won't mention. Of course, if I tell you the name of someone I won't mention...I just mentioned them...so that doesn't work.... Re-phrase: People I may or may not mention on a frequent basis. *Nods*

    Right then! Here goes. ^^

Jane = ...Used to a best friend like a sister, and no longer is, and never will be again. >.> Life happens.

Blake = ...Used to a best friend like a sister, and no longer is, and never will be again. >.> Life happens.

Jo = Best friend like a sister. Old childhood friend.

Todd = Childhood friend.

My brother or Reaper = Brother. (Who would have guessed?? *all hands raised* ...Okay 'class', yeah, I know. >.> )

Chainlink = Brother's best friend whom I call a brother also.

Reaper's girl, my brother's fiance, or Manda = My brother's fiance, soon to be wife. (Also so non-obvious, right? Okay...I know...you probably guessed that one too....)

Mom and/or dad = Parents. (Really? Yes.)

Me, myself, I, etc = Bryn (that's me..). >.>''


My dear = The man I love. <3


>>>I'll also mention old High School persons from time to time, but will likely refer to them simply as "a friend" or "an acquaintance".<<<

   Well...that's all I can think of right now. These should be everyone I've mentioned so far. Should be. Doesn't mean they are. But theoretically they are. I'll likely add-on to this from time to time. You never know. Heck, I don't even know. Oh...but I do. I have an idea, that is to say. And an idea could be like knowing...potentially...if the idea were to turn into a not idea, meaning it's for real. SO THERE!!! I do know. =3 Sort of. Mostly.

    I've gotta go Tubing up in the mountains now. xD Later! Have a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment