16 February 2012

Who Needs A Man On Valentine's When...

   Haha, so it was Valentine's Day, as you all probably knew. :) So me and my best friends are all single. Yeah, kind of typical, I won't lie. xD That's okay. Anyway, we tend to all feel a lot of various ways on Valentine's. Towards all the cute Oh-And-My happy couples, we feel happy for them and are all like, "You're so cute together! I'm so glad for you! Aww!" <3 Kind of a thing.

   Typically we're like that though. And that's because it is cute. We have to flip out over cute things. x3

   However! Ahh...Valentine's Day is just different...seeing such a largely concentrated amount of mushy, happy-joy-joy, "I love you" things from several fronts all at once makes us feel a combination of the following: Happy for them, nauseated, loserish, sad, and a little bitter. Can't really explain why, I just know we do. =/

    Anyway! So what do I do like the attempted-optimist I am?? ^^ I get my besties over so that I can cook them a Valentine's dinner (Jo couldn't make it though *sad face*). =3 I even got them cheap chocolate and roses (me and Blake delivered Jo's to her...complete with me singing - haha!) I know it's not the same as a guy taking you out for Valentine's, but it was still fun. We talked and joked around, even sang along to some music we had playing and danced a little. *Grin* Best part? They didn't get food poisoning. xD Yes...there's a, uh, story behind that. >.>'' I won't dive into it just yet, haha.

    They wound up having to pitch in to cook the dinner because we got started late for various reasons, but it was still really fun and nice and we just had a great time. ^^

  I jokingly said at some point, "See? Who needs a man on Valentine's when you've got a romantic friend??"

    Here's a picture from our dinner:


    Of course...then today I was really in a romantic mood apparently. Hee hee..? ^^;;

    We took like a ton of pictures yesterday night, and one of them I nearly deleted before putting it on the computer. It was one of those ones that hadn't turned out the way it was supposed to (meaning I wasn't looking and accidentally cut off my head; self-photography doesn't always go down the way one would like it to). But then a thought stopped me, "I may be able to use this later."

    I have a lot of pictures I do that with. I don't particularly like it, or I may even really hate it. But I hold onto it because of that thought. And next thing you know, weeks-to-years later: I have a use for it. Who knew? xD

    Today, was a photo-edit of a romantic nature. =3 I shall post it. I won't post the original because I don't feel like it. But this is the edit. And that's me. ^^ I'm so cheesy, haha. It's amazing how something so simple as words can make someone feel so happy and light.... :)



    And with that: Good night! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment