10 May 2013

Dandelions. ^_^

   I think the sweetest gift you can receive in life is a  Dandelion from a child. :) It's the sweetest thing, because a child is looking at them and going, "Ooh! Pretty flowers!" And they are beautiful flowers. :D They are very cheery. ^_^

    I love, love, LOVE Dandelions! <3 I have always loved them since I was a small child. Dandelions aren't "weeds" like a lot of people think. They are actually herbs. :) Plants with medicinal properties. So I actually make sure to let the back-back of our yard (we have a HUGE backyard - divided into "front-back" and "back-back") grow a TON of Dandelions every year. :D It always brings me a lot of joy to see them growing each year.. <3

    Anyway, there was a particularly beautiful cluster last week that I photographed, and I wanted to share. ^_^ I just think Dandelions are beautiful! <3



Have a beautiful, beautiful day, dear reader. ^_^
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment