05 July 2013

Reactions (4th of July Outfit).

    So...I am having a hard time with my camera connecting to my laptop at the moment. I will post about how my 4th of July was a bit later when I get that sorted out. :) So this is not my official 4th of July post.

    But! I kind of loved my outfit yesterday, and wanted to share it. :D I loved all the reactions I got when I went out! I realized in the morning that I didn't have a "red, white, blue" outfit. I have a few blue blouses/shirts and a red dress...but I had forgotten to do laundry. So, I turned to color-mixing logic~ Mix red and blue, and you get purple. :) Mix red and white, you get pink. :) So, purple and pink! And then I added in white underneath, and found some red, white, blue accessories. ^_^ I really kind of loved my outfit! :D It was definitely an unusual one, but...yeah. xD

    I also figured out how to avoid posting a million pictures:


    My personal favorite picture was this one (I don't usually like pictures of myself all that much, haha!):


    I love that wig. :D Just by the way. <3 A great alternative to hair-dye. :) And that dress; very loose and comfortable. :) And it was only $6 at the thrift store! I LOVE thrift shopping! <3

    I definitely caused a lot of head turning and staring. :) A lot of staring from kids. Got some smiles from people. Got a few uncertain looks, and then would smile really big and get some smiles back. Had some girls glaring at me. Had some people looking at me like, "What the?!" And then a few boys were looking at me like, "Hmm!" Hahaha...it was awesome seeing all the different reactions! :D I was smiling all day! I especially loved it when talking to some of the people who looked kind of uncertain. They seemed surprised by how polite and soft-toned I was. :) It was typically elderly individuals that would give me that kind of reaction.

    I also met someone who knows my sister-in-law. :D She asked if it was my hair or a wig. And when I told it was a wig, she said that's what she thought because she did theatre make-up. After asking her what collage she went to, I was like, "Oh! Do you know _____?!" And she was like, "Everyone knows her! She's such a sweetie!"

     It was so fun wearing this yesterday. ^_^

    I will hopefully post about my day, and pictures of fireworks and stuff a bit later after fixing my  camera connection. :) And I will tell a little about the 4th of July for the viewers I have that are not in the United States. ^_^

Hope you have a wonderful day, dear reader! :D
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment