04 June 2013

A Fun Discovery. :D

    So I LOVE horses. <3 I could be out with horses all day every day if I had the opportunity. So it was fun to go along a back road near a local lake and find a ton of horses, some of which enjoy receiving attention from random strangers. :) I won't get too into our experiences right now (meaning, I am tired and will likely come update this particular post a little later, haha). But I wanted to share some pictures. ^_^ I need to find another excuse to go back and visit them some more~ Most of the pictures I'm in were taken by my mom on her phone. :)


























    Horses are such beautiful, beautiful creatures. <3 I think I love them so much because, in some ways I am a bit of a kindred spirit. :) I'll get into that when I update the post a little later, when I am more awake. ^_^

Have a fantastic evening, dear reader! :D
-Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment