03 June 2013

What Do You Think, Dear Reader?

    Well, I took a photo this morning while doing a self-photoshoot for my other Blog (those posts have yet to be made at this point, haha). After I looked at it, I was kind of surprised at how pale I looked since I had white lace against my skin. I showed it to my mom and she started going on about how it looked like it belonged on some magazine cover. Haha, I really don't know about that, but she's sweet to say so. :D If I wasn't so fat, I think modeling would be fun, actually. xD Anyway, so then she had me show my dad and he was like, "I didn't give you permission to become a woman!" Well, I was later commenting how I just looked pissed off and my mom insisted that it is more of a sexy, "come hither" kind of a photo.

    I wouldn't normally do this, but I am curious now: What do you think of this photo, dear reader? Is the expression angry, or more "come hither"?


    Any comments and opinions are welcome, just as long as you keep it clean. :) Thank you for any participation in settling my mom and I's debate. :D

Have a wonderful night, dear reader!
-Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment