10 June 2013

deviantart!

    Hahaha, real quick: I made a deviantart account! :D I've been thinking about making one for a few years so I could "stalk" a few friends' artworks...and just never have until now. XD I take so long to do things sometimes, I swear. *sigh with a smile* Anyway, I am posting about it here, because I'll likely post some things there that I've posted here. You know, art-wise. :) Not that I've posted artsy stuff all that often or anything. At least, I don't think I have..? Anyway! Because of that, I wanted to share that I made a deviantart here. ^^;;

    I would hesitate about providing a link to my profile since I used my real first name, except...well...if any of you have seen some of the comments on some of my posts, you probably already know it. :) So much for a pen-name to keep me super-secret and let me think I was all cool and mysterious. ;) Ah well. Bryn is still a nickname I am fond of. Anyway, if you are interested in taking a look, here is a link:


    Woo~ Yeah. I'm not sure I'll actually be terribly active on there at this point. xD You guys know how I am. I don't Blog consistently, and sometimes I forget I have a Blog for months at a time. :) On another note, I thought about it...and I have decided to share about my "colorful past" mentioned in the previous post. Starting with my favorite: Lockpicking. ^_^ Don't worry, I have never done anything technically illegal with any of my "shady skills of a questionable nature"...but you'll find out about all that a little later. :)

Have a fantastic day, dear reader! :D
-Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment