30 June 2013

Dango! (Japanese Dumplings; 団子。)

    Mmm! Dango! :D So I felt a strong want to learn how to make dango (funny, because I've never had it before), and tonight I finally did. :) I wanted to share some pictures. For the recipe, please visit this Blog, "Fitter Than Choc":

    I am very pleased with these. <3 They are quite sticky, and very tasty!! :D :D I didn't use a ton of sauce because my system doesn't like sugar all that much, but a little every now and then is okay. :) Thank you so much, Fitter Than Choc! ^_^ Haha, I should probably find your name.
.
.
.
    Thank you, Kayla/Yukina! ^_^ <3





    Very filling and satisfying treat! ^_^ Thank you again! :D And readers, you should totally give this recipe a try. You won't be sorry. Just saying. ;)

Have a yummy night, dear reader!
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment