27 September 2011

25 things to do with Post-It Notes: Thing #1

    Haha, so I saw a stack of Post-It Notes the other day and I was like, "Oh-ma-gosh!" And made a star with them. It just hit me how perfect they would be for that. Anyway, I gave it to my Mom and she showed my Dad and then they were like, "You should take a picture (or two) and start a thread on facebook or something." Great idea (although I have no idea what a thread is)! But wait. Here's another idea, too! I'm going to post the Post-It Note things on here too.... So every so often, there will be a Post-It Note post (hee hee..that sounds funny). This is the first one. Hopefully we can get to 25 things.

    Without further adieu: Here are the pictures (there are two)!
     The second one there was taken to show the thickness of the star. Hope you like the star! Have a good one! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment