20 September 2011

Introductory Post. That the right term? :)

   Well hey there! Call me Bryn. So I've been debating with myself for a long time whether or not to make a blog. My dearest mother made one a few weeks ago and needed help figuring out some of the stuff on here. (I'm a little bit of a computer geek - picked that up from my dad!) So I was doing some poking around and was all, "Oh! Cool! I think I will make one!" So now, a little over a month later, I'm finally doing one. :)

    So this blog really isn't about anything in particular...in fact, most of the time the posts probably won't be serious. Thus the title, "Ramblings of the Blissfully Blonde" - I ramble. Anyway...that's about it. I should have another post up pretty soon. Take care and...welcome to my blog! I feel so important now. ^_^ Hope you enjoy reading it, 'cuz I'm sure gonna enjoy writing it. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment