25 September 2011

What The Weird?!

    Weirdest day of my life, I swear! Okay, maybe not the weirdest...but it's pretty up there on the list of weird days. So, I'm pretty into Anime and Manga. My favorite anime/manga is one called "Vampire Knight" by Matsuri Hino. I will forever love and adore Vampire Knight. I recommend the manga first and foremost on that one, though. The anime sticks pretty true, but there's more details in the manga that you don't get in the anime. That anime/manga is amazing forever. <3

    Oh, golly. Look at this, I got sidetracked again. Ha. Yeah. I tend to interrupt myself in the middle of talking...and then I take forever to get to the point of something. I'll start talking about something important and go, "Oh yeah!" and get off on something else semi-related but not quite, and in the middle of that semi-related thought, I'll be reminded of something else. And so on and so forth. Eventually I get to the point. I must drive Jane, Blake, and Jo insane sometimes...how those gals still put up with me I'll never know. Ahh, I'm not complaining, mind you. I'm thankful they still do. Those three are the best friends a girl could ask for! :)

   Right. So weirdest day of my life that's not really the weirdest but pretty up there on the list?? Yeah. And this is why I mentioned the beautiful Vampire Knight. <3 My Mom. She has always been an anime/manga hater of sorts. Me and my Dad and my brother all love anime/manga. My brother is on a mission right now for the LDS Church (yay!) - aka: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Anyway, me and Dad stumbled across one a few weeks ago called "Moribito: Guardian of the Sacred Spirit". I LOVE that one SO freakin' much!! Just by the way. It's definitely #2 on the list of my favorites. I'll have to make a post sometime listing my favorite animes and mangas...right. So it's just amazing. So we were on episode 4 or something and mom comes and is all, "Whatcha watching??" And we told her. And we told her what it was about.

    She sat down and watched the rest of that episode with us just to be nice. Afterward, she was like, "Can I watch the first episode..?" She loved it. We finished Moribito a few days ago. So today, she told me to go get my Vampire Knight DVDs so we could watch them. Okay, what??? Yeah. So I got them. And she really, really likes it...she said that she might even want to read my books.... Never thought I'd see this day. Definitely a weird one. Haha! :)

    Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment