23 September 2011

An Awesome Almond!

    Haha! Okay, so for real: This, in my opinion, was just too amazing  to not post about. I was eating a bowl of almonds yesterday (YUM!) and I pulled one out and was like, "AH! It's trying to be Harry Potter!!" and proceeded to show my parents and then take a picture on my phone...I will now share the picture of my awesome almond! Which tasted delicious, by the way. And no...I did not gain any magical powers after eating it. :(





    Very likely, the image didn't come out too well. but it was taken on my phone, as I mentioned.... And, before anyone asks: YES. I adjusted the contrast so you could make the almond out better. 

    But you see what I mean when I say it was trying to be Harry Potter?? It's got a lightning scar...uh...shape. What an awesome almond. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment