08 December 2012

About A Fan Tribute To Master Chief and Cortana From "Halo"!!

   OhMyGosh, I hope this works~! I've never tried to attach a link to a post before!

   I recently had the absolute pleasure of watching this video! (<---Link provided at the end of this post.) It's a beautifully done tribute to Master Chief and Cortana from the Halo video game series. Just loved it! <3 I wanted to try and help spread the video around somehow, because it is just so amazing (in my opinion, at any rate). I feel like any and every Halo fan should see this! It's quite emotional; the creator of the video usually likes to do his videos timed to the music...but this was a new approach for him to make a more emotional-based video. Gosh, I dunno that I even said that right. Forgive that, please! I don't do him justice by any means. ^^;; Anyway, he also experimented with some aspects of different audio files to add to the overall effect of the video.

   (I won't pretend to know the more technical terms/phrases; sorry for my ignorance. >.< )

   The song that this tribute is done to is "Who Wants To Live Forever?" by Queen - the song was originally made for the Highlander movie, I believe. But it fits these characters so well! Wow! I hope that if you're a Halo fan, you'll take the time to watch this, and maybe share it with any Halo friends you might have! Just a beautiful video. <3 My highest regards to the creator; can't wait to see what else he does in the future! ^^

   Creator/youtube channel: GhostHunter101

   He's got some other awesome videos as well, should you feel inclined to check him out. :) This fellow does have a very natural talent for this sort of a thing. Unfortunately, he doesn't get many views. You know, because there's so many videos to sift through...the good ones always get overlooked. Like, "If you've seen one, you've seen them all." - not true!! Well, not completely. I swear this guy does amazing work on all of his videos. So brilliant!

   Of course, I might be biased. ;) But, for real, at least give him a chance and watch this beautiful, wonderful tribute to Master Chief and Cortana! <3

   Please don't let my lack of...accurate?...words prevent you from watching it. ^^;; I tend to be repetitive, and less verbally appropriate, when excited about something. (Because did I mention the word "beautiful" yet..? ;) ) So you should just see for yourself! =3

Thanx! Have a great day! :)
-Bryn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCJ4abmSv-s&feature=plcp

2 comments:

  1. For sure! :D Be sure to help spread the video around; it deserves as much attention as possible! :D

    ReplyDelete