11 December 2012

I'm A Faerie!! (Photo Edit)

   Umm...so...yeah. I had to share this because I am just such a dork. Seriously. I love fantasy! And I've always had a particular fondness for different Fae types; Faeries specifically. Anyway...I've been developing my photo editing skills over the last few years. I feel like this is the best photo editing job I've done! Like, seriously. I love it.

   Usually, an artist has a lot of minor details that they aren't fond of with their final work, and fuss over it. Wow...I'm calling myself an artist...weird.... Huh. Right. So. Usually it's like that. I'm no exception! But there are only two things with this that I've noticed so far that I'm not fond of - and guess what?! Ah ha! I'm not so upset about them that I'm not satisfied with this edit!

   On the contrary; I'm...well...I'm quite proud of this. :) Which is why I decided to be a dork and share it here. I really am so happy with how it turned out.

    Without further ado:


   To tell a bit about the edit, "This edit was for fun. It took me a few hours to do; I got the wings off of a picture of a Monarch  Butterfly I took some time ago, and after 'gluing' them to the image and situating them correctly, I edited them to these colors. Technically, it's the same wing on each side, haha. Anyway. It was fun. Took a long while but I enjoyed doing the edit - and I am rather pleased with how the final product turned out. :D "

   And that is that. xD

Have a great one! ^^
-Bryn

2 comments: