16 December 2012

I'm A Drow!! (Photo Edit)

   I was working on some video projects today for some friends. (I put together a "Friend DVD" for them for Christmas every year. Just kind of highlights of the year through photos or videos, etc. ^^) The program kept acting up and, after several hours, I decided I needed to take a break before I...did something to the laptop I may later regret.... >.>''

   I had a dream last night that I was my D&D character, Xen'va Torkak - a Drow. She. She is such a beast. xD So, depending on your most common intake of fantasy: Drow, Dunmer, or Dark Elf. Most commonly recognized as Dark Elves I believe. It's the "slang term" in D&D and Skyrim settings. Anyway.

   So I kinda had Xen'va on the mind. I know that I could never look anything like her...but I thought maybe I could edit a photo of me to look like an Drow nonetheless. =3 I know that there are a lot of areas that could be improved - particularly the ear. Unfortunately, I couldn't seem to do better than I did at my current skill levels. Either that, or I'm just too lazy. *shrugs* Way I see it: It's all playing around and seeing what works and what doesn't work. As long as I make progress along the way, I'm good to go. This is a lot better than I could have done even a month ago (sadly). (I copied and pasted [and stuff] the ear to this photo off of another photo of me from Halloween a few years ago~)

   Without further ado! Here's the edit:


   I must say, I'd make a pretty good Drow. Maybe that's just me. Except...with white hair. -///- I couldn't get the program to do white hair without it being a complete disaster. Someday, I might figure that one out. The things that were altered were my hair, eyes, lips, skin, fake roses (a little), clothing, and the ribbon around my neck, and the heart (a little).

   Anyway. Sorry it's another photo edit. I wanted to make sure to update the Blog so I don't forget about it again, but...I didn't feel like thinking on anything in particular. XD

Have a great one! :D
-Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment