10 December 2012

Honestly.

   Honestly, I forget I have a Blog. I don't know how on Earth it is that I remember, but somehow I do. And then I go, "Oh dang it! I have to update that thing!" And then I forget. Or I'm just too lazy. Or both. There's that too.

   So...I was reading through some of my older posts and kind of went, "I'm crazy...*face-palm*." while simultaneously realizing that there are a ton of things I said in previous posts that I would later post about and never did.

   However~! I am determined. I shall post about what I said I would post about! >.< As soon as I make a list of those things. Maybe I'll do that here. Yes, that's a good idea...I think I shall....

1. Favorite animes and mangas. (OoOo...sounds like a fun post~!)

2. 25 things to do with a post-it note, thing #2. xD

3. Hobby #2..? (Uhh....)

4. D&D, and/or D&D stories.

5. Apparently something about my double-jointed fingers..? (Man! I promise to post about some odd things~)

6. My kittens. <3

7. Post-Apocalypse supplies.

8. ...Uhh....

   There isn't an 8. Well okay then! So. Eventually-someday-maybe-not-too-long-from-now-but-most-likely-very-far-away-because-I'm-forgetful I shall post about these things. =3

   Well this list is basically for me. xD So Imma post about something else right after this that may or may not amuse you, dear reader. I don't know what you find amusing. But you may find it amusing, though you also may not. A strawberry...that looks like the Sorting Hat (and was...*pause for dramatic effect*...delicious)...as soon as I find my camera!

Have a good one! :D
-Bryn

   PS: And furthermore! About my apparent craziness! It can't be helped, I'm sorry. But it may just be me thinking I sound crazy.... Talking about spiders eating my toes.... Goll.... *referring to the "Silent War" post*

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny. I think you should do a post explaining what's behind "It was. . .DELICIOUS."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like? Like, "Like for sure, girlfriend! *girly hand motion; cheesy grin*"??

    ReplyDelete