24 August 2013

Catch-Up Post #9: Sunset~

    Well hey. :) I slacked off again, my apologies. I...was distracted. >///> Those video games.... <3 I'll post about those later, though. :) So, Blog marathon today! Yay! I actually find these marathons to be rather fun, if I am being honest. ^_^ To be more serious, my laptop's fan was having some problems and I had to keep it off for a time. Unfortunately, I have discovered that a large portion of my life is attached to that laptop. Photos and documents and things, you see. It was a bit of a sobering moment. I realized that I need to be backing the laptop up far more than I have been.

    Anyway! I actually need to bake some brownies for some new neighbors. :) Well, I don't need to - but it is something I have always enjoyed doing whenever we get new neighbors. I feel like it helps break the ice a little bit and allows them to feel more settled. And helps everyone to overall be more friendly towards one another.

    So, for now, another sunset~ ^_^ And then I shall post again shortly after the brownies are done~





Have a wonderful evening, dear reader. <3
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment