12 August 2013

Catch-Up Post #2: Sometimes I Get Bored.

    Sometimes I get bored. And when I get bored, I doodle on my hand. Maybe that is considered a little immature for a 21 year old...but.... Well, what can I say? Life-long habits die hard. Anyway, I usually do a small heart, and sometimes I will do it in color. This last time, I decided to do a slight more elaborate doodle. Then I took a picture. It didn't turn out super pretty, but it is something to post about. XD

    Pictures~

And with this picture, I finally figured out what the "Macro" setting is for. :) After having the camera for a few years. Took me long enough, haha!


    Alright...I shall make a...perhaps more serious post here in a bit. :)

Have a good morning, dear reader. ^_^
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment