03 August 2013

10 Subjects - Out Of Order. :)

    Yeah...bit of an odd post tonight, I suppose. I decided I wanted to share pictures from 10 separate things. :) So, I thought, "Hey! One post, ten subjects!" ...Don't worry. XD I won't make the post super long. Or, no longer than any past posts at any rate. Brief descriptions and mostly pictures. :) At least, that is the plan.

    To start off: Tonight's sunset. ^_^ Me and dad went on a daddy-daughter date to dinner, and afterwards we drove up the mountain so that I could photograph the sunset. :) My dad is the best! Although I may be a little biased, hee hee. ;)




Me, haha.

Me and dad. :)





Ahh...something about this one that I just especially love. ^_^ <3

    Then...ah...I just spaced. OH!! I finally got some small purple orchids! :D :D Every time I see orchids, I get filled with a childlike excitement, that I really can't contain. :) I don't act like a child or anything, but my excitement...is pretty obvious. ^^;; Thankfully the people in the store were not smiling or laughing at me like, "What a freak!" but more of a, "Oh, she's so cute!" way. Mom says it's a little refreshing to see someone get so excited and so happy about flowers, haha. So...I guess that is probably why. :) I get particularly excited about some big blue ones that showed up this year. I LOVE the color! <3 But the purple ones make my eyes and soul go, "Ahhh.." ^_^ So, after a few months, I decided to go ahead and get some. <3 The pictures didn't come out too well, though.




    These are my kittens...I mean, cats up next. :)

Archer, the boy. ^_^ Last time we weighed and measured him was...gosh, I guess a few months ago. 11 lbs (4.9 kg), and 43 inches (109.2 cm) stretched out, back paw to front paw. But we're pretty sure he has gotten a little bigger since then. You wouldn't guess he was so big, though. He hides his mass quite well. :) He is a little self-conscious about his size, little cutie~

Artemis, the girl. ^_^ She's...hysterical, honestly. Difficult. But hysterical. She is exactly like a child in her behaviors, and she is very expressive, and very dramatic! Never a dull moment with her. :) If only she wasn't quite so mischievous.

Artemis. ^_^

Archer watching some birds fly around, haha. :) He doesn't hunt anything bigger than bugs, but he enjoys watching birds. Artemis is the little huntress...and that is a saga for another time. Needless to say, it has caused some problems with the neighbors' baby chickens. ;~; The neighbors have been so, so kind about it, though.

Artemis and Archer; aww... :) Cute fact about them: They are twins. ^_^ We knows this because the have identical birthmarks on the roofs of their mouths, in the exact same spot. Cute! <3

    This is a baby deer that I saw before doing bridals for a friend. :) There were two of them, and they were SO cute! <3 We couldn't get too close, so I had to use the zoom. It came out a little blurry, haha.


    Speaking of bridals. This was the sunset that evening. :)

Is this not beautiful?? :D Those sunbeams! <3

    The next ones are some neighborhood cats that we have sort of befriended; they enjoy wandering into our yard. ^_^



    This was my outfit the other day. Not a particularly fancy outfit or anything...but I liked how this photo came out, more specifically the pose, so I just felt like sharing it somewhere. :o


    These are some birds that I saw in the backyard; both on the same day. ^_^ One of them was the bird that Archer was watching that I mentioned earlier. :)

This is the beauty that Archer was watching. :)



   Don't you just love birds?? ^_^

    This next one is me during irrigation. :) Irrigation is my favorite time of the week. <3 I love going and walking out in the water. It is so cold, and so refreshing! <3


   And...last?
  
    Yes. Last. :) Lastly, Artemis again. :) She enjoys playing with the giant d20 (20-sided dice) when my D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) group gets together. :D She's such a cutie! Haha. 15 is a pretty decent roll! ;)



    Well...that is that, haha. Kind of an odd post about nothing in particular. Just...stuff.

Have a fantastic morning, dear reader! ^_^ Remember that life is about the small, simple things. <3
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment