15 August 2013

Catch-Up Post #6: Experimenting With Art.

    This is what I was planning on posting for you on Tuesday. :) I had in mind an experiment I wanted to do in the way of computer art, but...it literally took me all day to do. I seem to remember starting on it at 07:30, and not finishing until close to 22:00. I...I just don't even know why it took me so long! Looking at it, I wouldn't think it to be a piece that would take...*thinking*...14 and 1/2 hours? Is that right? Point is, a LONG time to finish. XD Gosh. So, I wanted to share it. :) This is the first computer art I have done like this!


    ...Yeah. Always area for improvement. :) But, that is the nice thing about experimenting; it does not have to look great, and you can only get better. Right? ^_^ I hope you liked it alright, dear reader. :)

Post again soon! Have a fantastic day! ^_^
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment