05 August 2013

12ish Years Later...

    I have been enjoying going through old photographs from my childhood tonight. :) And I also determined that I would try and update once a day this month. So I thought I would share a photo I stumbled across! ^_^ Jo and I have been friends since the 2nd Grade; that is about 14 years. :) We have been saying "about 14 years" for at least 4 years now. Neither of us is terribly talented when it comes to math. But calculators don't lie, right? ;) Anyway, this is from when we were in 4th Grade, I believe. I was about 9 and she was about 10. ^_^

Aren't we cute?? :D We are about to go to a camp called "Clear Creek". Only 4th Graders got to go; so this was a pretty huge deal. :) And we were excited to go together; I had had to go to a different school and being able to go at the same time was a huge deal. We sadly were not in the same group, or cabin. :( But we did as much together as we could up there! ^_^

This is the most recent picture I have of us; just from a week or so ago. :) This is us about 12 years later. ^_^

    It is kind of cool to look through these old photos and be like, "HEY!! So-and-so! Oh, my gosh!" Like, I have a friend that is getting married in a few weeks, and I found an old photo of us from our Elementary School years. :D We haven't been super close since early High School/Late Junior High, but we used to hang out all of the time as children. It was cool seeing her little girl picture after having done some of her bridal shots. :) And it is so cool to me that Jo is still my close friend after all these years. ^_^ Heaven knows I have not been easy to put up with! She's such a sweetie, and I am thankful for her friendship. :) I wouldn't have made through a lot if not for her friendship. <3

Have a beautiful night/morning, dear reader! <3
Love,
Bryn

PS:
"Hello!"


   Forgive the sloppy appearance. :) It is 03:30, and I don't have reason to be dressed up. And I also am having one of those nights. Any girl may know what I mean. Straps and sleeves are bothersome~ Too restrictive...or, in my case, they provide a headache. Yuck. Anyway; I dress less sloppy in public, promise. XD

    The reason for the photo? Got the idea from my sister-in-law. :) I am in my last few hours of being 20! So, this is me still 20. In a few hours, I will be 21! Haha...now I can legally get drunk. ;)

Story for that reference:

    Don't worry, I won't. :) One hangover was enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment