15 August 2013

Catch-Up Post #7: New Lipstick and A Friend's Wedding!

    Yesterday I got to help with photographing a friend's wedding. :) It was such a fun experience! ^_^ I won't be posting any of her people wedding photos (except for one of me and her), of course. For her privacy. :) The yard, decorations, and people were all so beautiful, and it was such an uplifting environment! I am so happy for her and her husband! <3 Those two are SO cute together! <3

    I also decided to treat myself to red lipstick yesterday. I do well with that Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick - no allergic reactions, at least none I have yet noted. :) I have three colors now. I can't remember the shades for the first two...but they are definitely vibrant! Except the light pink one I have; it's just slightly lighter than my lips naturally are, so it gives off more gloss appearance when I wear it. XD Sometimes I mix the vibrant colors with the lighter one to tone them down. Anyway. I decided I wanted red lipstick. One of the shades is called "Who Wore It Redder?" - yeah. NOT the lipstick! It is a hot pink color! But it still looks good. ^_^ I wore it yesterday~

    Lipstick (after I darkened it then toned down - so mixing all three lipsticks):



And wearing my outfit. :)

    And some pictures of some of the decor (as well as one of me with her~) :




The beautiful bride and me. :D


    It was such a lovely day. ^_^ It was so cool seeing someone I have known since elementary get married! :D

Make my last update soon, dear reader. ^_^ Have a magical evening! <3
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment