16 August 2013

Catch-Up Post #8: Photo Enhancing.

    Hahaha, oops! I totally fell asleep before finishing up yesterday! So, two posts today. :)

    This post will just be short. I recently figured out how to do some photo enhancing. I typically don't do this, however. But! It is a useful tip, I think. :) You just up the contrast a little. Just the contrast. With darker photos, enhancing the contrast a lot instead of gives it a certain...effect. I will give some examples. :)


 







Contrast: 100


 


Contrast: 40

   


Contrast: 40












   

Contrast: 20 or 30



    Yeah. Sorry for using all pictures of me, some of which are repeat. I just don't have permission to post photos of any of the photoshoots I have done recently, and other than that I have pictures of primarily myself. Kind of sad, really...but, eh, it is what it is. I need to practice photography so I don't get rusty, and I am a subject that is constantly available. XD

    Anyway, so upping the contrast will enhance your photographs. :) Hope that tip was helpful to someone!

Post again in a little bit! Loves!
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment