12 August 2013

Catch-Up Post #3: My Greatest Treasures. ^_^

    I am about to share with you a small portion of some of my greatest treasures. :) <3 The pictures did not come out super great, and I was not able to get pictures of all of them because a lot of them are stored. I don't have enough space in my room to proudly display them all; but I wish I could. ^_^ Over the years, I have kept drawings and crafts that my younger cousins have made me, from both sides of the family. :) The ages range from 1 and 1/2 years old to 11 years old. It warms my heart whenever I get a little something from them. Little sweethearts. <3


























    And as a bonus, Jo made me this painting for a birthday present a few years ago. I am pretty sure I have the coolest door ever. :)


    And those are some of my greatest treasures. <3

Update again soon! Have a beautiful day, dear reader. :D
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment