07 August 2013

My Birthday. :)

    Well...I am now 21!! Wow, haha. So, I am very tired right now, which means this will be a short post in all likelihood that I will expand on later after I wake up. :) To summarize: My family took me camping overnight, and took me to see a play. We were at one of the darkest points in the country, deep in the mountains - away from city smog/haze. I love, love, LOVED the fresh air! I felt so great! Then I didn't feel too hot when we got back into the valley with all of the air pollution. But, I did have a really great time. <3

    Here are some photos, to further summarize:

Fireweed. <3

Indian Paintbrush. <3

Jerusalem Artichoke..? Do you happen to know, dear reader? :)

Me, haha. ^_^ I...actually love this photo of myself. Is that odd?

Me, my brother, my sister-in-law, mom, dad. ^_^ <3

Me with a clay teapot that they got me. :D <3 <3 It is my very first teapot. ^_^ And it shall be dedicated to Fo-Ti Root tea. Clay pots are only used for one kind of tea. Over time the clay absorbs the flavor and enhances it. I try to drink Fo-Ti Root tea on a daily basis; 3+ cups a day. :) So it seemed a logical choice for my teapot. :D I am SO excited!! And it came with two cute little cups. ^_^ <3 I love it and am so thankful to them for it! <3 I've been fantasizing about a teapot for a long time now; my family is the best! ^_^

I think this is a female Bay-Breasted Warbler. If you happen to know if this is correct or incorrect, please, let me know. :) She was a cutie to watch. <3

    Anyway, it was a great birthday and I loved spending time with my family, and spending time out in nature. <3 And the show was fun, too. ^_^ As I said, I am very tired. So I shall add more later, haha~

Have a wonderful morning, dear reader. <3
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment