12 August 2013

Somehow, This Does Not Look Comfortable. ;)

    So...this was not what I was going to post about for my final post - but I am SO tired right now!! I can't think! I will make the post later. :) But for now, these are pictures of my girl kitty, Artemis. She has taken a liking to being called,"Little Lady" as of late, haha. :) She is also a little bit of a contortionist, and this was how she was sitting the other day. She sat like that for several minutes and seemed comfortable. But the position certainly did not look comfortable. XD She's such a cutie!



    And that is the end of my "Blog marathon". :) Update tomorrow! (If I remember, haha?) Now, I won't be posting Wednesday...that much, I do know. I am helping to cover some of the photography for a friend's wedding. ^_^ So two posts on Thursday - three if I space on tomorrow. We shall see~

Have a beautiful, beautiful day, dear reader. <3
Love,
Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment